Wednesday 10 April 2013

Easter Holidays Update

WEEK 1

Tuesday PM Revision Session- Today i finished my construction of my front cover and began working further on the construction of my contents page.

Thursday PM Revision Session- Today i continued with my contents page and began the computer drafts. 

WEEK 2 

Saturday 06/04/13- Today I was working on the construction of my contents page.

Sunday 07/04/13- Today I finished my contents page and wrote my article.

Monday 08/04/13- Today I was working on the construction of my article.

Tuesday 09/04/13- Unfortunately my computer crashed and my memory stick corrupted and I completely lost my contents page and article although they were saved to both computer and memory stick. A computer technician came round to try and restore the work but unfortunately there is no way they could restore it and I am going to have to begin again. I now have Photoshop on my Mum's laptop to use for my coursework and plan to do extra essay question practice after the coursework deadline and focus on catching up on the lost work.

Wednesday 10/04/13- I started on writing out my evaluation questions so I can put them into different media formats on Friday.

Thursday 11/04/13- Today i completed my computer drafts and re-wrote my article.

Friday 12/04/13- Today i finished the reconstruction of my article and contents page and planned my evaluation questions.

Saturday 13/04/13- Today i wrote out more of my evaluation questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment