Wednesday 20 March 2013

Media Coursework Update 10

Since my return from the New York trip i have been working on my construction of my magazine. I have fallen behind whilst catching up with other subjects and my time management has become an issue. To solve this problem i plan to timetible my workload so that i spend an equal amount of time for each subject, especially focussing time towards the subjects i am behind in. I will come to as many revision sessions in the Easter holidays as possible so that i can use the college facililities to get work done. I think if i put enough effort in i can catch up where i have fallen behind. I previously addressed time management an issue as i knew it would be problematic when trying to reach deadlines. Im going to focus on working at a steady pace so that i reach my final deadline rather than getting worked up over preliminary deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment