Monday 25 February 2013

New Smart Targets

From recieving feedback from my teacher on my research and planning i can see i need to work on my developement and my exploration of my work. My work is under-developed and therefore not up to a high enough standard which i am capable of achieving.

Another key issue from my original Smart Targets which has remained a problem is time management. After meetings and discussions with my teachers i have planned to timetable my work load for each week around my schedule so that i balance my workload. I also plan to use the easter revision seshions to catch up and improve my work.

Finally i need to proof read all of my work, after reading through some of my teachers comments i can see many sentence faults, both with grammer and spelling.To improve this i need to read through my work again before publishing or printing anything and possibly getting someone else to read my work too to proof read it.


No comments:

Post a Comment